Sunday, December 23, 2012

Jen

    Hi, Jen here. It all started when my best friend, Clair decided to mind her parent's FBI secrets. She always was into reading mystery novels, she was the kind of person who solves the mystery 10 chapters before te book does, and then tells me before I've even figured out who the suspects are (which by the way, is pretty annoying, but I've gotten used to it)
    Clair heard her parents talking one night about _____ in ____ trying to _____. She then took  it upon herself to find out all her parents knew about the mystery.
    "You shouldn't get involved in this kind of thing, sweetheart," her mom replied when Clair asked them.
    "But I could help. Spy on suspects, find out what their up to, it would be great family bonding time."
    "Clair, you don't understand,this stuff is dangerous, we're talking about espionage." her dad lectured.


Please let me know what you think and tell me what you think should go in the blanks, I couldn't decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment